Tuesday, December 29, 2009

R&R - recap and resolutions




2009 has been a wonderful year for me because:
  • travelled a lot and visited Amsterdam, Bulgaria, Malaysia, Singapore, Budapest, Denmark and Rome. Still dreaming of India, Japan, Portugal, New Zealand...
  • I started DELTA and read one million books about teaching and learning (more or less ;)
  • My blog was born in October!
  • Thanks to Videojug, I began experimenting with Indian cuisine and can now make delicious Chicken Tikka Masala 
  • I spoke at two ELT conferences - in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria and Budapest, Hungary and met some fantastic people there
  • After months of struggle I finally got a credit card and became a proud member of IATEFL
  • I finally bought ‘How to teach English with technology’ and started getting prepared for future debates with Gavin Dudeney
  • Last but not least, I spent way too much on new shoes. Has it become a dangerous addiction?

My New Year's Resolutions and wishes for 2010 are below, disguised in a Wordle cloud.


Hope they will all come true and wish the same to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment